ALL ACTIVITIES SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19
What we offer
We offer a wide variety of events and activities for our members throughout the year.
1. Weekly drop-in sessions throughout the season where members can;
- Learn from our resident instructors & coaches
- Have somewhere to come and practice their technique
- Learn about tackle, equipment and fishing techniques
- Try a variety of rods and lines
- Socialise with like-minded anglers to discuss the world of salmon fishing
- Tie some salmon and sea trout flies for their favourite beat.
2. Structured Casting Courses
- Doublehanded Speycasting
- Single-handed Spey and overhead casting
Our casting programmes are ideal for beginners, intermediate and more experienced anglers. All courses are led by qualified instructors and licensed angling coaches and cover the basic and advanced aspects of speycasting.
3. Fishing Trips
- Fishing Trips
- Spring Salmon Trip to rivers such as the Tay, Dee and Spey
- Summer Trout/Grayling evening on R Derwent
- Summer Sea Fishing trip
- Autumn Salmon trip to River Tweed
- Winter Grayling trip
4. Other Activities
- Fly Tying courses or demonstrations
- Social events such as S&TA Dinner